The Weeknd live in Stockholm

This Friday was a really good one. One of my friends and I went to a concert with the Weeknd that was far more amazing than I would ever expect. He was way too late, but a really good performer. I love how he threw in some of his older songs and didn't just sing the ones that are part of the Starboy album! I also love that he is from Toronto! This was his first show in Europe, and Stockholm got to be the first city to have him, which is really nice.

The concert was not sold out, but there were still a lot of people there and most seats were taken. We sat really far from the stage, but still with a good view overlooking it. The weeknd looked really small from the distance, but I still think that the seats were good and that we had a great experience seeing him live.

Some pictures and and a video that I put together from the show







Comments

Popular Posts